Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday?



It's been a few weeks since I've done a whatcha working on Wednesday. I know you have been working away on at least one project. Please share it in my comments.


I promised to post finished pictures of my Christmas wedding gifts. I finished and gave these weeks ago, but here are the pictures today. The tree skirt is reversable, the picture shows both sides. I didn't have a Christmas tree, in mid March, to show it off properly. Even though I hate pictures of myself I'm also going to include one of DH and myself at the wedding. We had a blast.

1 comment:

  1. I just got my first wholesale inquiry about my clay scarf pins so, since Monday I've been getting an info and sample pack together to hopefully send out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete