Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Whatcha working on Wednesday

With this blog going to publish "Watcha working on Wednesday". I'll talk about what I'm working on. You can leave me a comment telling me, and my other readers, what you're working on.


So for my very first whatcha working on Wednesday (or sometimes Tuesday night) post. This is what I'm working on...

Fingerpaint! This was my first attempt. It needs some tweeking but my kids (Jeremy age 3.5 and Christopher age 17 months) had a blast. The plan is to eventually sell a natural fingerpaint through LittleSpots.

So whatcha working on?

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun! Can't see any fingers, that would be cute. We love to paint here, the pictures are getting more elaborate as the kids get older

    ReplyDelete
  2. right now i'm working on making some dishcloths for myself! i always make them to give them away. i'm quite pleased to be making them for myself.

    ReplyDelete