Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday


It's time for another Whatcha Working on Wednesday.
This week I've been making marble crayons. The plan to include them at LittleSpots during shop opening. I just need some sunshine so I can take some better pictures. I'm getting very tired of our long, snowy, Canadian winter.

Last week Who's a Blogwhore commented she's working on a round ripple afghan. I can't wait to see the finished product. See her blog post about it here... http://whosablogwhore.blogspot.com/2009/01/destashing-part-1.html

So whatcha working on?


2 comments:

  1. i've made crayons like that before! they are fun to make and very green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crayons, I've been working on some little chalkboard door hangers for the kids birthdays!

    ReplyDelete