Thursday, February 12, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday - Valentines Day Cards


Okay, okay, I know it's Thursday. We did get my boys Valentines Day cards finished tonight. I hope their friends like them.

Instead of having a 3.5 year old and an 18 month old colour each individual picture I created sheets which they coloured and added sparkles to. Then I cut them to fit the cards. Easy peasy. Happy Valentines Day!
Last week Lave-me! Soap Co http://lavemesoapco.blogspot.com/ said she was getting ready for a craft show. How'd that go?
So whatcha working on?

2 comments:

  1. very cute!!! I love the art of little ones.
    I will have to post a blog about the show. I will be listing new soaps this weekend, bamboo teak, watermelon and maybe forest rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so sweet lined up like that, hope they enjoyed delivering them!
    Working on Tea pouches that I donated to OzBushfireAppeal.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete