Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fabulous Finds Friday - Down In The Meadow Market



Okay, okay I realize it's not Friday, it's Saturday morning. I completely forgot about posting last night. Silly me.

Today's featured seller is Down in the Meadow Market aka Downinthemeadow http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6904804

She is located in South Africa and makes the most adorable knitted creations from hand spung merino wool, which means they will be super soft. In her shop announcements she says "It will leave you feeling like you have just walked through a country fair...." which is so true.

My favourite are the pigs. Although I'm a city girl now I grew-up on a pig farm and I had stuffed toy pigs as a child. What's that expression. You can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment